Terms & Conditions
THAI ANIMAL SANCTUARY
I agree to the following conditions while volunteering with Thai Animal Sanctuary (from now on referred to as TAS);
1. Getting appropriate vaccinations and medical insurance (as recommended by TAS) before arriving at the sanctuary is the volunteers' responsibility.
2. TAS is NOT responsible for any injuries or illness that may be sustained while volunteering with TAS.
3. TAS reserves the right to ask volunteers to leave at any point if TAS feels they are acting in a way that is inappropriate or detrimental to the project.
4. Volunteers will not mistreat or deliberately harm any animals.
5. Volunteers will treat all property in the sanctuary with care and use the minimum resources necessary to complete a job.
6. Volunteers will NOT come into the sanctuary under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
7. Volunteers will dress in a respectful and conservative manner, in accordance with local culture.
8. Volunteers will only be permitted to drive the motor scooter if they have an international driving license and appropriate insurance, and will be held responsible for any damages they cause to the vehicle or any third parties.
9. Volunteers will give reasonable advance notice of any time off needed (at least 1 day before), then to be agreed with the sanctuary manager.
10. Volunteers will NOT release any information about TAS, other volunteers or the animals under TAS' care without first discussing this with TAS and obtaining explicit written consent.
11. Volunteers will not use TAS’s name for any purpose without first discussing with TAS and obtaining explicit written consent.
12. Volunteers will not release any material likely to bring TAS into disrepute.
13. Copyright – Volunteers must gain consent from all subjects and property where deemed necessary for the production of any published media.
14. Volunteers will observe the customs and practices of TAS at all times while volunteering at TAS.